Thursday, March 22, 2007

deviantart attack

i've been a deviantart member and appreciator since 2004. i can' t remember how i stumbled upon the art sharing community but i'm very happy i was able to discover it. for 3 years, i've been browsing, appreciating, and downloading anime fanarts and photographs from deviant art. it's about time that i share my favorites to you!

since i'm naruto/ bleach crazy these past few months, most of the artworks that i will be sharing are fanarts from naruto and bleach. and i'm sooo loooving macro photos of fruits and flowers, so expect fruity and floral photos.haha

i hope you enjoy them.

here's my first share:


NARUTO: hakuu by ~xDplushie on deviantART

i've never liked hakuu from naruto. can't relate with his sentiments. but this fanart is soooo good that i'm willing to forget that hakuu was such a wussy. sorry hakuu fans. hehe

try to check out xDplushie's deviantart gallery i'm sure you'll find more goodies there.

4 comments:

Yesha Gee said...

I've heard Deviantart 5 years ago --- and i regret i did not sign up an account before. =(

My classmates (Fred, Joemar, Digi to name few) are very much familiar with the site. But i care less. I'm not into digital arts before.When i fell inlove with Anime (just last year) --- Digital Arts follows.

~but then, i'm not interested to signup for a deviantart account still. I better keep myself to simply browsing. hehe

And yeah, your pick is magnificent. =)

Ukaya Explorer Nikoy said...

i just signed up for browsing and fave- ing.hehe. I find it easier to look for popular artists and artworks.

pero ok man ang deviantart. they let non members download their artworks.

Anonymous said...

Uy! I love Naruto and Bleach! Both animes I've been watching out every week.

I also like the deviation. I'm also a member of Deviantart since 2002 pero matagal na akong di active dun. Hehe

Ukaya Explorer Nikoy said...

kontento nako sa manga pero pinanonood ko rin yung anime.hehe.

mas gusto ko na naruto ngayon pero addict ako sa fanarts ng naruto at bleach. at deviantart lang ang nakakapagsatisfy ng hunger ko for fanarts.hehe