Wednesday, May 2, 2007

the OD

i went to the doctor last monday and found out that i had asthma. i've been coughing on an off for two to three weeks already. i tried taking mucosulvan (tama ba spelling?) but didn't work so i decided to go to the doctor.

when i told the doctor that my coughing occurs at night, he told me that i have allergic cough/ asthma. i didn't want to believe him so i asked if he's sure. he told me he is. so he gave me celestamine and salbutamol.

two hours after i took the medicines, nanginig ang mga kamay ko. i thought that was because of the anti allergy. na od pala ako ng salbutamol. haha. i stopped taking the meds. baka mamatay pako.hehe. i'll call my doctor this afternoon to tell him i know how it feels to be oded.haha

update:

i called my doctor and he told me that most people feel that kind of side effect- shaking and palpitations. he advised me to cut the tablet in half to lessen the side effect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy sayang, di bale, babalik ako dyan sa november, may ticket na nga ko eh, hehehehehe....
hope you get well soon...

Ukaya Explorer Nikoy said...

sige. next time nalang. kita- kita tayo. yey!

Yesha Gee said...

OD, overdosed? o_O Gidungagan pa unta nmo para high na high. hehe *joke*

Ang pinaka hate nko ky ubo jud. Masuya ko basta naa ko ubo at night ky dli kaayo ko katulog.

get well soon Shizu! =)

Ukaya Explorer Nikoy said...

ay nahadlok jud ko. nagakurog mangud ko ba.

salamat. ayo naman ko karon.hehe